twitter

 Pertanyaan: Apa perbadaan tipe dari pronouns? Jawab: Ada empat jenis kata ganti:Subject Pronouns, Object Pronouns, Possessive Pronouns danDemonstrative Pronouns. Berikut adalah daftar dan penjelasan yang menunjukkan perbedaan tipe ronouns:
  • Subject Pronouns - I, you, he, she, it, we, you, they  berfungsi sebagai subjek kalimat:
I live in New York.
Do you like playing tennis?
He doesn't want to come this evening.
She works in London.
It won't be easy.
We are studying pronouns at the moment.
You went to Paris last year, didn't you?
They bought a new car last month.
  • Object Pronouns - me, you, him, her, it, us, you, them berfungsi sebagai objek kata kerja.
Give me the book.
He told you to come tonight.
She asked him to help.
They visited her when they came to New York.
She bought it at the store.
He picked us up at the airport.
The teacher asked you to finish your homework.
I invited them to a party. 
  • Possessive Pronouns - mine, yours, his, hers, its, ours, yours, theirs menunjukkan sesuatu yang dimiliki seseorang. Perhatikan bahwa kata ganti posesif yang mirip dengan kata sifat posesif (my, his, her). Perbedaannya adalah bahwa obyek mengikuti kata sifat posesif tetapi tidak mengikuti kata ganti posesif For example - Possessive Pronoun: That book is mine. - Possessive Adjective: That is my book.
That house is mine.
This is yours.
I'm sorry, that's his.
Those books are hers.
Those students are ours.
Look over there, those seats are yours.
Theirs will be green.
  • Demonstrative Pronouns - this, that, these, those refer to things. 'this' and 'these'merujuk kepada sesuatu yang sudah dekat. 'that' and 'those' merujuk kepada hal-hal yang lebih jauh.
This is my house.
That is our car over there.
These are my colleagues in this room.
Those are beautiful flowers in the next field. 

Possessive Adjectives
Possessive adjectives - my, your, his, her, its, our, your, their sering membingungkan jika dugabung dengan kata ganti posesif.
Kata sifat posesif memodifikasi kata benda berikut ini untuk menunjukkan kepemilikan. 

I'll get my books.
Is that your car over there?
That is his teacher, Mr Jones.
I want to go to her store.
Its color is red.
Can we bring our children?
You are welcome to invite your husbands.
They bought their children a lot of presents.
(esl.about.com)

Artikel Terkait



| 0 comments | Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment