twitter

Sometimes you need to state a preference when someone makes a suggestion, offers something or asks your opinion about what to do. Often people are asking for your opinion and you can state your preference freely, other times, people have made an offer and you need to state a preference politely if you do not want to do what has been suggested, or would rather do something else.
  • Would you like to see a film tonight?
    I'd rather go dancing. How does that sound?
  • Why don't we have some chinese food?
    Well, I'd prefer eating Italian. What do you think?
  • What do you think we should do?
    If it were up to me, I'd go out for dinner.
  • What are we going to do today? The weather is awful!
    I think we should go to a museum. Why don't we go to a museum.
    Let's go to a museum.
    How about going to a museum.

Artikel Terkait



| 0 comments | Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment