twitter

 Baca cerita di bawah ini:

I was born in Seattle, Washington on the 19th of April in 1961. Seattle is in the State of Washington in the United States. That was many years ago... Now, I live in Leghorn in Italy. I work at the British School. I sometimes go to a movie on the weekend. I meet my friends at the movie theater at 8 o'clock or later. In the summer, usually in August, I go home to visit my family in America. My family and I go to the beach and relax in the sun in the morning and in the afternoon! In the evening, we often eat at a restaurant with our friends. Sometimes, we go to a bar at night.

Lihatlah tabel di bawah ini:


IN
We use in with months - in May
seasons - in winter
country - in Greece
city or town names - in New York
times of the day - in the morning, afternoon or evening
BUT at night!
ON
We use "on" with specific days - on Friday, on New Year's Day, on April the 19th
American English - "on the weekend OR on weekends"
AT
We use "at" with specific times - at 7 o'clock, at 6.15
at night
specific places in a city - at school
British English - "at the weekend OR at weekends"
TO
We use "to" with verbs which show movement such as go and come - He goes to school.
She returned to the store.
They are coming to the party tonight.
 
(esl.about.com)

Artikel Terkait



| 0 comments |

0 comments:

Post a Comment