twitter

 Baca percakapan di bawah ini:
Barbara: Is there any milk left?
Katherine: Yes, there is some in the bottle on the table.
Barbara: Would you like some milk?
Katherine: No, thank you. I don't think I'll drink any tonight. Could I have some water, please?
Barbara: Sure. There is some in the fridge.

Barbara: Do you know anybody who comes from China?
Katherine: Yes, I think there is someone who is Chinese in my English class.
Barbara: Great, could you ask him some questions for me?
Katherine: No problem. Is there anything special you want me to ask?
Barbara: No, I don't have anything in particular in mind. Maybe you could ask him some questions about life in China. Is that OK?
Katherine: I would be happy to do that for you.


Lihatlah tabel di bawah ini:

SOME Kami menggunakan "some" dalam kalimat positif. Kami menggunakan beberapa untuk kedua kata benda dapat dihitung dan terhitung.Example: I have some friends.
ANY Kami menggunakan "any" dalam kalimat negatif atau pertanyaan. Kami menggunakan "any" untuk kedua kata benda dapat dihitung dan terhitung.Example: Do you have any cheese? - He doesn't have any friends in Chicago.
Pengecualian Kami menggunakan "some" dalam pertanyaan ketika menawarkan atau meminta sesuatu yang ada.Example: Would you like some bread? (offer) - Could I have some water? (request)
ANY Kami menggunakan "any" dalam kalimat negatif atau pertanyaan. Kami menggunakan "any" untuk kedua kata benda dapat dihitung dan terhitung.Example: Do you have any cheese? - He doesn't have any friends in Chicago.
SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE, SOMETHING kami menggunakan kata "some" words - somebody, someone, somewhere and something -dalam kalimat positif. Example: He lives somewhere near here.
ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, ANYTHING kami menggunakan "any" words - anybody, anyone, anywhere and anything - dalam kalimat negatif atau pertanyaan. Example: Do you know anything about that boy? - She doesn't have anywhere to go.


(esl.about.com)

Artikel Terkait



| 0 comments | Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment