twitter

 Baca percakapan di bawah ini: 

David: Could you give me that book on the table over there?
Frank: Do you mean this book here?
David: Yes, that book.
Frank: Here you are. Oh, could you give me those magazines on the table over there?
David: These? Sure, here you are.

David: Is there an apple on that table over there?
Frank: Yes, there is. Here it is.
David: Great, are there any oranges?
Frank: No, there aren't.
David: Oh, here they are, next to me on this table.


Lihatlah tabel di bawah ini:
Bentuk Singular 

Gunakan "here" untuk sesuatu yang dekat dengan kita. Contoh: Here is the pencil in my hand.
Gunakan "there" untuk sesuatu yang jauh dari kita. Contoh: There is the pen next to the lamp.
Gunakan "this" untuk satu objek (tunggal) yang ada di sini (dekat dengan kita). Contoh: This is a book in my hand.
Gunakan "that" untuk satu objek (tunggal) yang ada di sana. Contoh: That is his car over there.


Bentuk Jamak
Gunakan "these" untuk lebih dari satu objek (jamak) yang berada di sini (dekat dengan kita). Contoh: These are my friends next to me.
Gunakan "those" untuk lebih dari satu objek (jamak) yang ada. Contoh: Those are his toys over there.
Gunakan "there" untuk satu objek (tunggal) yang ada - atau "is" (dekat dengan kita). Contoh: There is (There's) a table next to the window.
Gunakan "there" untuk lebih dari satu objek (jamak) yang ada - atau "are". Contoh: There are (There're) many of my friends at the party tonight.
Latihan Lengkapi kalimat menggunakan this, that, these, those, here dan there. Klik pada halaman berikutnya untuk melihat jawaban. 

   1. Could you bring me that chair over _____?
   2. Here are _____ pictures.
   3. Can you see _____ building next to the bank?
   4. Is _____ piece of pie over there for me?
   5. _____ are three boys sitting on the bench.
   6. I would like some of _____ cookies on that shelf.
   7. _____ bicycles over there are expensive.
   8. These dolls on the table _____ are very old.

Tulis beberapa kalimat tentang hal-hal di ruangan Anda menggunakan this, that, these, those, here dan there!

Next





(esl.about.com)

Artikel Terkait



| 0 comments | Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment